I love going back to school. I loved school, and I was miserable in it. Here’s Cynova high school.
– Completely uncomfortable at all times
120 pounds, 5 feet, 4 inches, convinced that I was fat and ugly.
– I am a suuuuuper girlie, but I was convinced I would go to hell forever if anyone told me.
– I was smart and encouraged to conceal it in order to find a man
– I was encouraged to marry someone whose family owned land so that I wouldn’t have to spend money on college.
You can see that I have grown so much and haven’t changed in a long time. I still like girls, Joan Jett is still my favorite, and I’m still very smart. I also have a great ability to avoid doing things I don’t really want to.
Junior high and high school are difficult to escape unless you homeschool, which can be hard.
These are the things you need to remember about your next few years. This is also true for grownups.
1. You owe them nothing but respect. That’s it.
2. You only go to school with them if your parents are of the same income as you, or if they have bus access.
3. Your school is home to many queerdos, nerds, and other students. Look for the other. Congregate. Recognize the insignias. Trans flags, rainbows, and anime characters are all recognized.
4. Pay attention to the little guys. You need to make sure that they are okay.
5. Don’t be afraid, even if you’re a small guy, to speak up for yourself when you feel threatened or scared. Contact the counselor. Tell everyone. Scream “Don’t Failing To Touch Me!” at the tops of your lungs. They’re going to do what? They will intimidate you twice.
6. You can be as bold or as secure as you like. Are you afraid to speak up? Keep it straight in school. Are you tired of being called names? You can shout it loud. Because of everything you’ve experienced, you are stronger than them. You can feel compassion and fury for hours.
Remember who you are. You’re here for a reason and have a divine purpose. If your purpose is to knock someone’s knees off their feet, then so be it.
Make sure you are there first.
Love, light and unicorn farts.
You want to know the meanings of the tarot cards?
Tarot Cards by Card will teach you how to master the cards in a modern, fun and hip way.
Tired of “standard” interpretations?
I hear ya. It becomes a snoozefest after a while. Meh.
This is why I decided that I would give the tarot a modern twist. My interpretation of the cards is not typical. This series includes a description of each card, as well as reversals, advice and affirmations. You will also find suggested themes songs and prompts for journaling!
Yes, everything is in order – I am sorry, but I have Virgo tendencies. I also like order around The Tarot Lady hub.
Ready? You are ready?
Get your tarot on Donkey Kong style with Git
The Major Arcana