What is astrology? Astrology is the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural world. Although astrology is highly regarded as pseudoscience, studies have shown it can change your life in 6 major ways. Astrology can better your mood, it can help you understand those around you, it helps you understand yourself, it gives insight into the future, and it in many cases can be better than regular counseling. Studies show that astrology can greatly influence and even validate a person’s self-concept, as well as increase their
certainty about their personal attributes. In short, the ruminative nature of astrology encourages self-reflection, enabling individuals to understand themselves and their environment more clearly. What does each astrology sign in people? Aries is spontaneous and courageous. Taurus is intelligent, dependable, hardworking, dedicated, and stubborn. Gemini is playful and intellectually curious. Cancers are nurturing and loyal. Leo traits include being confident, comfortable being the center of attention, drama-adoring, ambitious, loyal, fiercely protective of their nearest and dearest, generous, luxury-loving, sunny, and big-hearted. Virgos are practical, sensible, and loyal. Libras are known for being charming, beautiful, and well-balanced. Scorpios are extremely emotional and crave intimacy. Sagittarius is loyal, assertive, and compassionate. Capricorns are pragmatic, ambitious, and disciplined, although they can also be somewhat stoic and pessimistic. Aquarius is progressive, independent, intelligent, unique, and idealistic. Pisces people are known for being emotionally sensitive, gracious, and emotionally aware. What has astrology taught us? Astrology teaches you to immerse in self-introspection and get to know yourself better. It encourages you to stop spinning around in circles and overcome your impediments. This includes putting all the self-destructive and unproductive behavior behind us. So, figure out how to respond to and act in your environment.
This is a difficult question to answer. It includes mythology, astronomy, mathematics, philosophy, prophecy and religion
1. Astrology is a group of symbolic languages: from the most basic point of view, astrology is a group of languages. This symbol system is mainly used to describe the relationship between the Earth and other stars in the universe., The influence of other stars in the universe on the earth.
- Astrology is a tool: of course, astrology can be used as a tool. You can analyze various things on the earth from the perspective of astrology.
- Astrology is a way of thinking: in addition to practice, astrology also has its own set of logic, which is a way of thinking different from other disciplines.
Today’s astrology is an extension of Chaldean astrology. This theory and inference originated from the ancient Babylonian Mesopotamia in Central Asia (namely the Euphrates and Tigris River basins). About 5000 years ago, with the passage of time and the wisdom of countless masters, it has become a part of modern life. The main concepts are:
● When everyone is born, each planet in the solar system will have an obvious magnetic field effect on people, depending on the angle and distance.
● Each planet and the twelve extended constellations (i.e. 12 constellations) opposite the earth represent twelve different basic archetypes. This is the natural clue that God left to human numerology. The main characteristics of people affected by each planet are different, and when these planets operate, everyone’s behavior and destiny will change accordingly.